VGO-1 organosilicon sealant
VGO-1 sealant is based on low molecular weight organosilicon rubbers. VGO-1 sealant is a single-component sealant, capable of curing at room temperature in contact with the moisture in the air.
VGO-1 sealant is intended for surface sealing of structures, devices, resistors, various electronic equipment units operating in air environment at temperatures from -60 to +250 °C, as a sealing material for refrigeration equipment, and for repair of items sealed with VIKSINT type sealants. Sealant can be used without a sublayer.
Contact with VGO-1 sealant at heating temperatures from -60 to +250 ºС does not cause corrosion on non-anodized and anodized aluminum alloys, silver-plated metals, brass, carbon steel. The sealant has a reduced setting time, starting from 10 minutes. Complete polymerization occurs after 1-2 days.
VGO-1 sealant in the cured state has a density of 1.9*103 kg/m3.
The most valuable feature of VGO-1 is performance stability during long-term operation under conditions of sudden temperature changes, high vibrations, tropical climate, UV, and resistance to radiation.
VGO -1 sealant can also be used for such purposes as:
- for bonding any metal and non-metal substrates, even silicone rubber, that adhere to hot surfaces or vibrating substrates.
- to ensure sealing in various liquid gasket joints.
- for reliable sealing of threaded connections in pipelines, water supply and heating systems.
- for strong fastening of joints of external panels of freezers, any heating devices, for joining materials such as ceramics, glass, wood and concrete.
- for strengthening valve connections in various designs.
Many professional or private repairmen use this type of sealant to fix a variety of problems in everyday life applications: sealing fasteners and joints of plumbing equipment, various knots and joints, or bonding glass surfaces such as water tanks.
VGO-1 sealant is intended for surface sealing of structures, devices, resistors, various electronic equipment units operating in air environment at temperatures from -60 to +250 °C, as a sealing material for refrigeration equipment, and for repair of items sealed with VIKSINT type sealants.
- excellent heat resistance, maintains its original properties even at very low and excessively high temperatures in production conditions, without compromising appearance;
- maximum resistance to moisture, ultraviolet radiation and atmospheric conditions;
- impermeable to water;
- can be used in all weather conditions;
- shows high adhesion when applied to metal, plastic, ceramics, glass, rubber;
- features increased viscosity and elasticity, therefore, even over the years, in active use conditions, the surface does not deform, break or crack;
- ozone and weather resistant.
|Pot life, h, within the range of or minimum||0,17|
|Nominal tensile strength, MPa, minimum||2,0|
|Elongation at break, %, minimum or within the range of||250-600|
|Shore A hardness, units, within the range of or minimum||28|
|Bond strength when peeled from D16 aluminum alloy (material rupture or peeling in grid), kN/m, minimum||1,7|
Guaranteed shelf life:
The product is manufactured according to the Specification. The product meets the stated information within the shelf life and subject to storage conditions.